Seawork Exhibitor FAQs
Mercator Media Ltd does not permit third parties to undertake unsolicited mailing to our customers. In particular, we have received complaints about misleading practices from Inter-fairs, Fairguide, International Fairs Directory (formally Expo- Guide) and Construct Data. For more information see Scam Warning on seawork.com.
• How can I book accommodation?
We are working with Event Express who have already secured great deals at the local hotels and are taking bookings.
For further information contact the team at Event Express on:
Tel.: + 44 01905 732737
Build Up & Break Down
• How do exhibitors get their build up/ break down car parking passes?
Exhibitors need to request these through the online manual and they will receive the passes via email.
• What time can we break down our stand down on Thursday?
Following exhibitor feedback, the exhibition will close at 4pm on Thursday. Stands must not be broken down before this due to health and safety.
Car Parking / Travel
• Where is the exhibitor car park?
Eastgate Multi story car park, Southampton, SO14 3HB https://www.google.com/maps/place/Eastgate+Multistorey+Car+Parkemail@example.com,-1.4045341,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487476b5c38fd301:0xe0ba476342296f64!8m2!3d50.9012782!4d-1.4023288
• How do I apply for a space in the Exhibitor Car Park?
Via your online manual or come to the organiser’s office.
• Can vehicles be left overnight in the exhibitor car park?
• Is there a height restriction for the exhibitor car park?
• What if we need more than 1 car parking pass for show days?
We can only supply 1 parking permit per exhibitor. Any other vehicles will need to park in the local public car parks. West Quay multi story is £5 per day and is within walking distance.
• How do I order VIP onsite parking?
Complete VIP Parking Task in the exhibitor manual
• How much does VIP Parking cost?
£47.50 per car per day, with a maximum of one pass per exhibitor per day. Please note large vans are not permitted in the VIP parking area
• What time do shuttle buses start and finish from the train station?
0815 from the station
1745 from Seawork
Exhibitor services / ordering
• Who do I contact to arrange freight?
International Lifting & Shipping (ILS) are the official freight company for Seawork. Please complete the Freight Handling & Heavy Lifts Task within the exhibitor manual.
Contact Spencer Brown for further information: Spencer@i-l-s.co.uk (44) 2477 6337955
• How can I order electricity / parking / demonstration slot / catering anything I will need for the exhibition?
Please complete the tasks via the exhibitor online manual for each of these items. Electricity and furniture can be ordered on site from the Showlite office, located within the exhibition.
• Is there Wi-Fi and computer access at Seawork?
Yes, there is a free basic Wi-Fi connection for all exhibitors. If you require a hard wire or the ability to download items, you will need to order your own network via their online manual. All exhibitor passwords will be sent out before the event.
• Where do I collect my exhibitor badges from?
You can collect your badges onsite from 1pm on Monday 12th June or collect them on your way in on Tuesday. Available at registration
Events during the Show
• When is Speed@Seawork & where can I find out information/book
Monday 10th June. Further information can be found on our website https://seawork.com/aboutspeed or contact the Seawork Sales Team on +44 1329 825335.
• When and where is the European Commercial Marine Awards evening (ECMA’s)?
Tuesday 11th June 17:30 – 19:30 onsite in the Waterfront Restaurant. Tickets are £20 and can be ordered via the exhibitor online manual.
• Where can I pick up my ECMA’s tickets?
Pick these up from the Organiser’s Office during build up or on Tuesday.
• What is the dress code for the ECMA’s evening?
• When is the Cardboard Boat Regatta?
The Seawork Cardboard Boat Regatta is on Wednesday 12th June from 5;30pm – 7:30pm. You do not need a ticket to attend, every exhibitor will be given a complimentary voucher from the Seawork Team for 1 free drink and food provided by the regatta team. Additional food and drink can be purchased from the onsite food stalls.
• How do I get involved in the Careers and Training Event, Thursday of Seawork
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US, YOU CAN CONTACT A MEMBER OF OUR SEAWORK TEAM DIRECTLY.
Commercial Marine Sales Team:
Tel: +44 1329 825 335 email@example.com
Exhibition Manager: Fay Reeve
Tel: +44 1329 825 335 firstname.lastname@example.org
Press, PR & Social Media Team:
Tel: +44 1329 825 335 email@example.com