Seawork is committed to bringing an environmentally friendly and sustainable exhibition to its visitors and exhibitors. Seawork is working with partners and contractors to reduce its carbon footprint and to help the drive towards cleaner, healthier oceans.
Seawork have chosen to support Big Blue Ocean Cleanup as the exhibition’s environmental partner. An international organisation that envisages healthy oceans and global marine biodiversity, Big Blue Ocean Cleanup’s mission is to drive positive change towards clean oceans that support all marine wildlife and sustainable living.
Steps Seawork is taking to be more environmentally friendly:
- On-site water stations will encourage visitors and exhibitors to use re-usable water bottles
- Improved waste recycling and additional recycling bins will be provided on-site
- Seawork carrier bags will be made from 100% recyclable sugarcane-based material
- Exhibitor welcome packs, sent out before the exhibition, will be distributed as digital versions, thereby cutting down on paper, printing and over 500 plastic wallets
- LED spotlights will be used on exhibitor stands, which are 80% more efficient than standard spotlights
- Exhibition carpets will be recycled and given a second use, wherever possible
How exhibitors can get involved
Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to showcase their own efforts to ‘go green’ in a dedicated display area, supported by Big Blue Ocean Cleanup.
Exhibitors will have the chance to show the steps their organisations are taking to be more environmentally aware and to demonstrate to visitors how the Commercial Marine Industry is working to create a positive impact on the planet’s oceans and environment.
To find out more about how your company can get involved, contact email@example.com.
|2024 DATES||2025 DATES||2026 DATES|
Tuesday 11 June 2024
Wednesday 12 June 2024
Thursday 13 June 2024
Tuesday 10 June 2025
Wednesday 11 June 2025
Thursday 12 June 2025
Tuesday 09 June 2026
Wednesday 10 June 2026
Thursday 11 June 2026