Why Exhibit at Seawork and Marine Civils?
Seawork attracts over 7,700 visitors each year comprising of high calibre, high-spending maritime industry professionals who recognise the wealth of innovation and expertise that Seawork provides. Seawork is Europe’s leading commercial marine and workboat exhibition, providing businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services to an international audience.
Seawork now incorporates the Marine Civils Expo, the leading exhibition dedicated to showcasing the latest equipment and solutions for marine, coastal, and other civil engineering projects. Attracting over 3,300 attendees with 179 exhibitors from over 21 countries, Marine Civils has its own brand and identity, situated in its own dedicated exhibition hall, and will run concurrently with the three days of Seawork.
Access to international decision makers
Seawork and Marine Civils draw crowds from around the globe for the three-day exhibition and conference. The quality and variety of the exhibition and conference attracts high calibre decision markers within companies in the commercial marine, workboat and marine civils industry. Exhibiting gives businesses the opportunity to develop international relationships in one place.
Variety of showcase options and immersive experience
Seawork and Marine Civils offer a fantastic range of exhibitor options for businesses to showcase their products and services. This includes pontoon space, open and shell booth space, quayside space, dive tank spaces and sponsorship opportunities. This provides businesses the facilities to demonstrate and showcase products and vessels, allowing visitors to enjoy a completely interactive and immersive experience, resulting in a higher level of communication with your target audience.
Raising your business profile
The event hosts high quality exhibitors, speakers and conference format that focuses on innovation, trends, and industry insight, offering an ideal platform for building business connections and signing deals at the event. Seawork and Marine Civils gain the support from industry associations, including Society of Maritime Industries (SMI), UK & International Harbour Masters Associations (UKHMA & IHMA), International Institute of Marine Surveying (IIMS), Central Dredging Association (CEDA), the Workboat Association (WA), Association of Diving Contractors (ADC) and British Marine.
MAXIMISE ON PROMOTION AND BOOK NOW
Limited opportunities remain at Seawork and Marine Civils, please speak to the Commercial Marine Sales Team to discuss availability and best way to showcase and promote your business on +44 1329 825 335 or email email@example.com.
Over 91% of Seawork International visitors make or influence purchasing decisions.
See below displays the profile of visitors who have previously attended the Seawork International Exhibition:
Seawork visitors by job function:
- Company Director, Owner, Proprietor or CEO – 40.73%
- Engineering, Technical Manager or Superintendent – 23.17%
- General Purchasing / Sales – 20.46%
- Marine Operations Manager, Harbourmaster or Pilot – 10.67%
- Press – 1.47%
- Other – 3.5%
Seawork visitors by company activity:
- General Marine Equipment & Services Supplier - 25.6%
- Vessel Builders / Repairers - 9.3%
- Marine Civil Engineering, Hydrographic Surveyor, Consultant - 6.8%
- Military Police, Border / Fisheries Protection - 6.7%
- Renewable Energy / Offshore Wind - 6.6%
- Naval Architect, Vessel Surveyor, Consultant - 5.5%
- Vessel Owner, Operator, Manager - 4.6%
- Propulsion & Engine Systems – Build, Supply, Repair - 5.2%
- Safety & Training - 5.4%
- Port, Harbour Authority, Wharf / Terminal Operator - 4.9%
- Finance, Insurance, P&I, Legal - 4.2%
- Diving - 3%
- Maritime Organisation, Government Agency, Classification Agency - 4.9%
- Shipbroker - 2.2%
- Other (inc. PR, Marketing) - 5.1%
Marine Civils attracts representatives from:
- Civil engineering
- UK port authorities,
- Energy companies
- Conservation organisations, amongst others
and, with a big overlap in content and business for businesses involved in marine construction, is uniquely positioned to provide an invaluable opportunity to explore these sectors alongside Seawork attendees.