Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff and we will, of course, continue to monitor advice and the latest information from both the UK Department of Health and the World Health Organisation on the spread and effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Taking into account the current advice we confirm that, at the Seawork offices, it is business as usual. Exhibitor bookings are still being received, launches are being scheduled and the marketing campaigns are building as planned towards the event.
We would advise all exhibitors to follow the health advice on the relevant websites in their Country or State of origin.
The latest advice issued by the UK’s NHS to help prevent spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is:
Do I need to avoid public places?
Most people can continue to go to work, school and other public places.
You only need to stay away from public places (self-isolate) if advised to by the 111 online coronavirus service or a medical professional.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
We will, of course, continue to maintain contact with all the relevant authorities and will issue further updates when we receive them, and as necessary.