New partnerships in changing times
Across Europe, the commercial marine and coastal civil construction business plays a central role to all our future economic and social success. As well as working with the tried and tested, the M&CCE Expo team have forged new partnerships with organisations that will deliver an audience for exhibitors to make the most of the opportunities that will arise and help mitigate the risks, they include:
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- The Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES).
- Netherlands-based Central Dredging Association (CEDA)
- British Tugowners Association
- International Harbour Masters’ Association