Vessel afloat, a first for M&CCE
‘Offshore Sensor’ is German-built and conforms to DNV classification and has undergone engineering works at Diverse Marine’s yard in Cowes, IOW, where a moonpool and A-frame were added.
In its capacity as a multi-purpose survey vessel, it is ideally suited as a stable platform for conducting operation and maintenance surveys at offshore renewable energy sites, including: turbine blade inspection works, mono-pile scour surveys and cable route inspection works. ‘Offshore Sensor’ will no doubt attract interest from offshore renewables and oil and gas industries, and can also be used in decommissioning surveys.
The 22m vessel is Cat I MCA coded, with a beam of 8.3m and draught of 1.85m, offering a deck area of 60m2 with a deck load of 10 tonnes and top speed of 25 knots.
Marine Survey Services offered by ‘Offshore Sensor’:
- Multibeam Bathymetric Survey
- Geophysical Surveys
- Marine Environmental Surveys
- Geotechnical Ground Investigation
- ROV Survey & Inspection
- Offshore Renewable Site Surveys
- Offshore Cable & Pipeline Corridor Surveys
- Rig & Platform Site Surveys
- Offshore Structural Inspection
- UXO Clearance Surveys
- Offshore Wind Turbine Blade Inspection
- UAV LiDAR
- 3D Laser Scanning
See ‘Offshore Sensor’ on VB21 and Aspect Land & Hydrographic Surveys Ltd on stand MC77